[amibroker] Adjusting for dividends

What does AB do when it gets data from Yahoo? I periodically load
historical data to make sure my database has been updated to include
splits and dividends.

I am trying to update a spreadsheet to use the updated data that
includes the dividends. I wrote an AFL program to dump the open on the
trade date. I saw that the field values were quite different than the
value when I actually traded it.

My question is when getting historical data from Yahoo, what does AB or
AQ do when it sees an adjusted close? Does AB change all fields, the
OHLC, by a proportion of delta or does it just change the close value?

Thanks,
Barry