[amibroker] Re: Execute AFL Once Per Backtest (Not Once Per Symbol)

Thanks, Tomasz.  One more question - I'm having trouble getting these
functions to work in another scripting language:

Stock.WatchListBits (long) - each bit 0..31 represents assignment to
one of 32 watch lists to add a stock to nth watch list write (JScript
example):
Stock.WatchListBits |= 1 << nth;

Stock.WatchListBits2 (long) - each bit 0..31 represents assignment to
one of watch lists numbered from 32..63 to add a stock to nth watch
list write (JScript example):
Stock.WatchListBits2 |= 1 << ( nth - 32 );

How would you, say, add a stock to watchlist number 2 in VBScript or Perl?

I'm not familiar with the JScript notation above.  I've tried this in
Perl but I get "Invalid number of parameters".

$stock->WatchListBits(1 | 2);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Things like that should be done from EXTERNAL script (Windows
Scripting Host).