[amibroker] "Best queries are not supported. was Re: Interactive Broker feed problems into Amibroker

I tried that. I added an entry for GLD on the ISLAND exchange and was
able to display a chart of GLD. But adding the GLD-Island entry did
not fix my back fill problem into AB.

Then I had an epiphany. In AB I entered the symbol as GLD-ISLAND-STK
and guess what. That worked. I then tried it with EPP-ISLAND-STK and
that worked too.

It is really sad but it seems there is a very wide level of expertise
in the IB support team. I have contacted them about 8 times on this
problem and got the royal run around. They must not have a searchable
database or some of their folks don't know how to use it.

Thanks for the suggestion,
Barry