[amibroker] same trendlines on each layout

Hi,

I would like to know, how can I have my trendlines from sheet 1 appear
on the other sheets too?

What I am trying to accomplish is:

- I have a few trendlines drawn on chart 1, sheet 1
- I would like to see EMA 9,21 and RSI (with trendlines) as sheet 1
- I would like to see EMA 1,3,5,9 and RSI (with the same trendlines)
as sheet 2 (this is my second viewpoint)
- I would like to to see basic candlestick chart in hourly view, with
RSI, MACD and Slow Stochastic as sheet 3 (with still the same
trendlines from sheet 1 and sheet 2)

to solve this, right now I am dragdropping and deleting my studies to
be able to view my selected symbols in the above 3 views. It would be
great to be able to just switch sheets to be able to to see all 3
viewpoints to decide what to trade.

Basically, I would like my drawings to be consistent on all sheets. Is
that possible somehow? This would be the logical thing for me for
multiple sheets. :)

thanks for your help!

shakta