[amibroker] Re: opt this

Do you mean that you want different code to run, depending on the
value of a variable? For example:

Parm1 = Optimize( ... );

{ // normal code }

if (Parm1 == 1)
  { // code }
else if (Parm1 == 2)
  { // code }
else if (Parm1 == 3)
  { // code }
else
  { // code }

Optimize runs your system for as many combinations exist from your
optimized variables (e.g. 5 x 7 x 6 ...). This number can get large
quickly. And then you have to decide which results are most
interesting from all the runs.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxx> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I'm not sure that I totally understand your question, but you can
include up to 10 seperate calls to optimize function in your
code...if that helps...

> Steve

The
>   only way I know how to write it is as separate indicators. What
can I
>   do to optimize? Thanks, Terry

Service.