[amibroker] Re: From Many WatchLists to Many Symbols+ OLE GENERAL INFO

I am trying to do the same.
Watchlists can be conveniently imported from file menu, (not sure if
symbols have to exist already, in my cse is not a problem)

Is there a way call this method from OLE?
In general where are detailed info about the OLE for database
organization:
for example how to create categories and organze assignments ( i guess
they are stocks objects, collection of stock objects but I can't find
any complete reference on
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/objects.html#Stocks)

In very simple and standards terms where are all the
constructors/destructors/method/properties of AB OLE?

Thanks
Ly