[amibroker] import yahoo fundamental data problem

I have problems to import some (basic) fundamental data from yahoo,
but only for some symbols:
for example ADY, which as data on yahoo
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ks?s=ADY it does have a valid float field ,
but Amiquote doesn't import it correctly (for example is gives 0 for
the float which is 7.5M).
Float is part of basic data so it should be avilable also in the free
amiquote version I use.

Why?Any way to fix it?
Amiquote seems to work correctly for 90% of the symbol.

I need market capitalization, which I calculate multiplying share
price by the outstanding/float (float if outstanding is NA, but can AB
download directly market capitalization?
Where is all this info save in the databse.. I am curious?
Is there any source for historical outstandingshare/market cap data
?(yahoo fundamental is scalar)

Thanks

Ly