[amibroker] Re: I try to compile the ASCII data plugin from ADK. From: Keith McCombs

AmiBroker User's List>1a. Re: I try to compile the ASCII
data plugin from ADK. From: Keith McCombs
>See:
>http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=52748&SiteID=1&pageid=0#1157102

>It looks like afxwin.h only comes with VC++ V6,

afaik MFC (the newer versions) is still supported in VC
2008. You could try the (free) VC++ 2008 Express edition.
VC6 MFC had a lot of bugs.

For GUI applications C++ has become dated and most
(professional) programmers on Windows have moved to .NET for
GUI work. It is so much more productive. The loss in
performance is negligible. These days hard core c++ work for
Windows is mostly done in g++ or vc++ using "make".