Re: [amibroker] Hello Tomasz, Which C++ compiler do you use to compile AmiBroker ?

Hello,

>> Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 SP6 for 32 bit version and Visual C++ 2005 for 64
>> bit version.
>
> TJ, are you aware of http://agner.org/optimize/ - might be useful for you ...

Thanks, but with all respect due, I don't think so.
As a 10 year old I started learning about TTL logic (gates, counters, de/multiplexers, shifters)
moved later to arthmetic logic, 12 year old I built among other things 16-step digital sequencer for
analog synthesiser.
as a 13 year old I started my coding experience with hand coding in machine 8080 code (directly in binary, without help of
assembler),
then coded entire OS for my own microcomputer based on Zilog Z80 (when I was 17)
then coded Motorola MC68000 demos in m68k assembler (20 years old)
and critical parts of AmiBroker code on PC are also optimized
on assembly level. My masters thesis involved assembly on INMOS T8xx Transputers
(anyone here knows what it was?)
In the past wrote native code emulators, cross compilers and
many low-level programs all involving hand optimizations, hand register allocations,
manual CPU cycle calculation, etc.
With all that background I can safely say that I can write optimized code already.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com