[amibroker] Re: Does anyone care to port this indicator?

If this code is Avery Horton's (a.k.a The Rumpled One) Dynamic
Support and Resistance lines, I already wrote an AmiBroker version
last summer and posted it to the Kreslik forum where Avery posts all
his code.  I did not port his code but rather just wrote the same or
similar functionality.  You can find it in this thread:

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=709&start=10

Regards,

David
dbw451