[amibroker] Re: Does anyone care to port this indicator?

I try loading it and it shows error? Where is my mistake?

plot2(PushHigh, "PushHigh", HighColor);
__SECTION_END();

^

Error 32
Syntax error, probably missing semicolon at the end of the previous line

Use 'Edit Formula' to correct error"

[LegacyColorValue = True];

{ _SHME_Dynamic_SR - draw dynamic s/rlines for the period -
periods
auto calculated }

{Programmer: Avery T. Horton, Jr. aka TheRumpledOne}

inputs:

iMode("No"), { if "auto" code sets xPeriods, if NOT "auto" code
uses
iPeriods}

iPeriods(05),
HighColor( red),
LowColor( blue) ;

variables:

xPeriods(60),
xInterval(0),
sFirstPass(True),
HavePrevLines( False ),
TLHigh( 0 ),
TLLow( 0 ),
PushHigh( 0 ),
PushLow( 0 ),
OldPushHigh( 0 ),
OldPushLow( 0 ),
PrevPushHigh( 0 ),
PrevPushLow( 0 ) ;

{first time through}

if sFirstPass
then begin

sFirstPass = False;

{bar test}

if bartype = 4
then xInterval = 94
else
if bartype = 3
then xInterval = 93
else
if bartype = 2
then xInterval = 92
else
if bartype = 1
then begin
xInterval = BarInterval;
end; { if bartype = 1 }

{mode test}

if iMode <> "Auto" AND iMode <> "auto" AND iMode <> "AUTO"
then xPeriods = iPeriods
else xPeriods = _fPushPeriods(xInterval);

end; {if sFirstPass}

{save old values}

if PushHigh <> PrevPushHigh
then OldPushHigh = PrevPushHigh;