[amibroker] Re: Import TickData

Hello Tomasz,

yes, ist was explained:

Import ASCII
AmiBroker has easy-to-use and flexible quotation import feature. This
document describes advanced concepts of AmiBroker ASCII importer.
Novice users should start with ASCII Import Wizard.

...an I am a novice user. So I tried to import my Data with the
import wizard. How should I know that tickdata import is not
supported by the wizard? I had to ask it.

Now I know I have to use the importer, but it would be much more work
to intodruce myself in preparing the data file...

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Was explained several times
>
> If you import tick data you must use
> $TICKMODE 1
>
> in import definition.
> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/d_ascii.html
>
> This is required as tick data have multiple records having same
date/time.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com