[amibroker] Re: urgent:- how reopen a deleted chart tab?

Hello,

It works fine for only 1 MDI tab, the problem is that I opened 4 MDI tabs:

File->New->Default Chart
File->New->Default Chart
File->New->Default Chart
File->New->Default Chart

After I deleted one MDI tab, I tried:

File->New->Default Chart

but I didn't find my studies.

How AB treats studies and layouts when working with several MDI tabs?

Regards,