Re: [amibroker] Data updation through MT4 Plugin

Perumal,

the mt4 plugin is more of a freebie on the internet. Its not a full fledged dedicated plugin for amibroker. one cant evemn switch intervals on the chart.

you have to keep many charts open to mirror the data in Amibroker. its a pain.

I have submitted the below feature request for a dedicated datafeed plugin for metatrader platform. I would appreciate if you could goto that link and vote for it and express your need for it if you think it will help you .

If Tomasz sees  a good demand for this feature, he may consider my request and others. -)

hello,

I have submitted a feature suggestion to create a Dedicated datafeed plugin for Metatrader Forex Platform.

For all those Amibroker Forex users, If you think this will be of great benefit, pls add comments/vote for it.

This will help TJ and team estimate the user demand for the dedicated plugin feature.

Thanks,Padhu