[amibroker] Import TickData

Hi,
I´m on my way to figure out how to get a trading simulation software
for me newby to learn. Two weeks ago I posted the question, if its
possible to replay tickdata with amibroker for simulation.

The answers were more positive than negative, so I decided to
download amibroker 5.00

I´ve historical tick data of the Dax Future (Eurex). I have seperated
one day of data (csv) and I tried to import it to AB with the import
wizard. But it wasn´t successful.
The problem: the data: Name; Date; Time; Price; Volume !!! That´s it!
There´s no open, close, high, low price. No bar-spezifikations, just
one (tick) price.
I don´t know if it´s possible to import the tick data I described
with the wizard in AB? Is there an other way? And if yes, how to do
that?

And by the way, if there is a way to import the data and replay it
(for example for times faster than realtime), can I place orders
manually? Or is this simulation mode only for testing automated
trading systems in back tests?

Thank´s for answers

Martin