[amibroker] EOD DOWNLOAD

Dear MarkK,

Thanks for your opinion.

Just a few minutes back, I used Amibroker to download Yahoo Current data
on all symbols in my list (vgList) which is attached to this mail. Results
that I got were the same results for OHLC. I attach with this email a file
called IFCI which shows same output for open, hi, lo & close.

Will you please run file vgList on your machine & see whether you get same
kind of result for IFCI & other stocks, or you get different results. If
different, will you please send me copy of the result, plus your opinion
on what is wrong with my working.

Thank you,

vgakkhar