Re: [amibroker] Re: Report Explorer on Tools toorlar

Hello,

I have dual boot machine on different partitions and don't want to install everything twice,
so I have separate partition for programs (don't use C:\Program Files) and it is F:
and I can access programs from there regardless of which system I use.
It is also easier to make system backups that way (they are smaller).

So you can also install AMiBroker on different partition than C:.

If you want to install on C: but have working files on different drive,
that's possible too but you need to copy entire AB folder (except executable files)
to this different drive and then update all shortcut icons so
"Start In" property points to that different drive directory.

What you can't do at the moment is to have ONLY Reports folder in some other drive
and the rest in normal location.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com