[amibroker] Re: Report Explorer on Tools toorlar

OK, solved, also because I "figured out" that it is much better to
delete reports in the Report Explorer (RE), rather than using
a "hard" delete of their html-folders in the Reports-folder. In the
latter case, reports remain listed in RE, but can no longer be
viewed, i.e. "my problem".

Viewing your instructive video, I am curious though how AB, after
clicking "Report. . . " in AA, dumps the backtest-report in your F-
folder. I would like to have a way to click the report button and
have AB save all my backtest reports in a different drive than my C-
drive. Is this possible?

Thx,

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> I wrote you already. You need to setup "Current directory" property
correctly.
> The following video shows how:
> http://www.amibroker.com/video/RepExInToolbar.html
>
> Best regards,