[amibroker] try this again: not getting intraday data to display

I setup QT to use MB Trading.
Set up /YMZ7 symbol, and the QT displays streaming data for it.
Set up QT as plugin in AB for intraday db, set the QT HTTP option to
on, and AB displays OK in right hand corner. Add /YMZ7 to AB, go to
intraday and no data displays. Am I missing something with QT and
intraday data?

It does update the Daily charts but not the intraday.

Plus, no realtime quotes will show up in the realtime quote window.
Does this only work with certain data providers within QT? I've tried
several streaming providers and nothing.