Re: [amibroker] Re: How to set a 5 minutes Database to 240 minutes from the hour ?

Hello Tomasz,

> This depends on settings. Tools->Preferences-> Align minute bars to regular market hours
> (and market hours defineable in File->Database Settings->Intraday settings).
>
> If you UNCHECK Align minute bars to regular market hours,
> "Full hours" Will be used for alignining instead of start of market hours.

After uncheck I did again all the import stuff.
Here the result :
Open, Close, High, Low seen OK.
Time change  03:55:00 and  00:00:00
 If you wish I can post two small data test ( 5 minutes and 4 hours )

Regards,

Pierre

5 minutes Data -> 240 Minutes

Menu / View / intraday / 240 minutes