Re: [amibroker] Re: Discussion about Params, hierarchical, conditional, tricks...

Hello,

I have uploaded a new version (2.1) to the AB Formula Library
"Flexible Parameter Layouts Version 2.1"

I made it much more friendly when starting a new chart with it, and I
also added a button for resetting all parameters to defaults --hidden
or not.  It turned out to be easier than I thought to do that --I
just force all the menus open for one pass of the reset to defaults.
It can also be tried without installing AutoIt now because it lets
you know with a popup window that it is not installed and asks you to
Manually click the Reset all button when needed (a pain, but it is
polite).

This is getting closer to being ready to put on the UKB.
Critical comments on my AFL are very welcome.

Best regards,
Dennis