[amibroker] Re: Discussion about Params, hierarchical, conditional, tricks...

AFL code fragment -

autoit = CreateStaticObject( "AutoItX3.Control" );
if ( ! IsNull( autoit ) )
{
     rc = autoit.controlclick( "Properties of:", "Reset all", 403 );
}

AutoItX COM control can be found at -

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php