[amibroker] Re: Some Code help Reqd...

Hi Murthy,

thns for ur reply.

Ref ur BB reply, pls note that u have just given another name to my
buy variable which shows 1 when buy signal is generated.but that is
not my query.What i want it is to show for how many previous days the
buy signal is coming. for eg- that buy signal might be coming
continuosly for last three days or so.how to generate the loop which
will count the buy signal for last three days?

cud u throw sum light in why exploration is unable to give right
signal thru writeif when the variable output is correct.
rgds