[amibroker] Re: Suggestions for book introducing new users to AmiBroker

Hi Howard I am looking forward to your book for any help, my hang-up
is with writing basic AFL for indicators. My understanding and
comprehension is shy of my desire or what I want to do is beyond my
capabilities (well that sums up my life). I have read and reread but
I still feel I'm missing chapter 1.

I visited your web site about the new book... I may be off base but I
think most are able to "set up" the program but to really use it you
need the programming skills. I know it's late in the game with an
early 2008 release but I do hope you can address some of the basics
in regards to programming with AFL.

Thanks
Kim J

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Howard Bandy" <howardbandy@xxx>