From: ges x
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Coding question: How do identify individual days in RT data...

Thanks for the code.  As it is, it displays nothing, so there must be some mistake in it.  I'll look at it and see if I can figure it out.

On 9/6/07, Edward Pottasch <empottasch@xxxxxxxbe> wrote:

I googled for it and adjusted it a little bit, rgds, ed

begvol = TimeNum() == 153000 ;
endvol =
TimeNum() == 220000
;
CountWhile =
Flip
(begvol,endvol);
Cumvol =
IIf(CountWhile, Sum(V,BarsSince(begvol)), 0
);

//Plot(Cumvol,"Cumvol",colorWhite,styleHistogram);

PlotOHLC( Cumvol, Cumvol, 0, 0 , "Cumvol", colorWhite, styleCloud );