Re: [amibroker] Coding question: How do identify individual days in RT data...

I googled for it and adjusted it a little bit, rgds, ed

begvol = TimeNum() == 153000;
endvol =
TimeNum() == 220000
;
CountWhile =
Flip
(begvol,endvol);
Cumvol =
IIf(CountWhile,Sum(V,BarsSince(begvol)),0
);

//Plot(Cumvol,"Cumvol",colorWhite,styleHistogram);

PlotOHLC( Cumvol, Cumvol, 0, 0, "Cumvol", colorWhite, styleCloud );