[amibroker] Re: OpenTick Data

Hi: I used the plugins' find symbol--- i can''t get
ibm,qlgc,$MID,$ndx,$DJI The $ implies index. I use the plugin get
symbol and ask for historical data and nothing happens----data coming
 in seems real flakey. Must you load each symbol manually as in select
the symbol and then click download historical data. It seems i'm
missing something. Could you list 5-6 symbols you dn ld with complete
sym+exchange so I can see if I can get anything to load.Do you load a
bunch of symbols daily all at once like amiquote?
Thanks for the help;