Re: [amibroker] Help with Code

Although I am not a programmer, I don't think the ROC() likes that 'Zero'.
Therefore why not trying :

A = Foreign("^AEX", "C");
B =
Foreign("^GSPC", "C"
);
D = A/(A+B);
Plot(D, "NYSE New Hi-Lo Ratio", colorRed, styleLine
);

E =
IIf(D <=.10, 0, -1
);
E1 = E +
BarsSince
(E);

Filter = 1
;
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name",1.2
);
AddColumn(IIf(E1==1,ROC(C, 1),0),"1 Day"
);
AddColumn(IIf(E1==5,ROC(C, 5),0), "5 Days");

Regards, Ton.