[amibroker] CQG data feed... or best of AB website's list?

Hi guys

It's been a while since I've posted, but always nice to see things
happening around here.

I need a new Real Time data provider badly. I am wondering if anyone
uses CQG with AB. Thing is, it's not on the list at the website and I
do not want to spend a huge amount of time getting their data into AB,
i.e. tweaking the program and being on the phone with tech support or
posting here.

I did a search through recent (past year or so) posts on 'Data Feeds'
but couldn't come up with a solid answer to the question 'Which one of
the Real Time data feeds listed at the AB website is the best, if cost
is not an issue?'

Quotes Plus feed is cheap, but both here and at other bulletin boards,
the reviews aren't great yet.

Last, I am a customer service freak - I need a company where someone
is going to answer the phone.

Any comments are appreciated, even flames for asking 'Which ____ is
best for me?'