RE: [amibroker] Re: How to you use the low-level graphics to plot text?

Gees, after the last time you chewed me out about NOT reading the Read Me, I
start reading it.

Theirs just one little problem what does this mean?

Begin Read Me:
AFL: Status() function: 2 new fields added

" axisminy" - retrieves the minimum (bottom) value of Y axis (indicators
only)
" axismaxy" - retrieves the maximum (top) value of Y axis (indicators only)

Example 1:

Title = "Axis Min Y = " + Status("axisminy") + "Axis Max Y = " +
Status("axismaxy");
End Read Me:

So for a non programmer how to you use Status("axizminy" and "axizmaxy") to
get a price at a pixel. Or is it a pixel at a price??? Better yet, why can't
you use PlotText() and get "Times New Roman" and bigger text?

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.