[amibroker] Re: Tickers, sectors, and industries

Thanks for that. I took a look and it looks like these tickers are
the same as the Yahoo Finance site - so it's not a complete set. I
think it is really odd that ticker names differ between OMX and,
say, Yahoo, for the same stock - I would have thought it would be
standard worldwide.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hagus99se" <hans.gustavsson@xxx>

http://www.omxgroup.com/digitalAssets/31341_The_Nordic_list_July_12__
> > 2