Re: [amibroker] Re: Bug with Core Duo processors ?

> No, I do not think it is a bug in my indicator because it works
> perfectly on another computer.
>
> Any clue ?

The fact that it works on other computer means nothing.

Zillions of times people swear they use "identical" everything and
then after hours of mail swap it turns that they use different formula,
different data, different AmiBroker version, different Windows (service packs), different
everything. So you should stop "thinking" becuase you are not the author of the program.

When I tell you to send the formula to support - DO THIS.

And *yes* it is formula error. The exception shows it clearly.

This message list is NOT for solving individual problems. For problems there is SUPPORT
that you should contact.

And you are using outdated version of AmiBroker -
you *MUST* upgrade to 4.90 http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker490.exe
as we won't go any further if you don't

- version 4.80 is outdated and not supported.

If you are using 4.80 just because you found cracked stuff and you insist on using it
- we won't support cracked copies.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com