[amibroker] Re: Foreign Symbol and Foreign "FullName"

Gordon and Bill,

Thanks for the input, but it doesn't quite get me to where I want to
be. The issue is that I have to type in the XAO in your example
Gordon. Instead, I want to use a variable in my code, say Fn2, that
defines the Foreign symbol.

Fn2=Foreign("TWM","C");

Then, I want to pick up on the Fn2 somehow and use its symbol and
name in the title.

This leads to being able to also do Fn3, Fn4, etc. in the same title.

This will let me do my Foreign definitions once in the code
(avoiding possible mistakes from having to put the symbols in
twice), do my calculations and have the Title statement
automatically pick up the various Foreign information.

Any further ideas???

Thanks,

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gordon Sutherland" <gosuth@xxx>