[amibroker] Set stop to breakeven after x% and (maybe?) x bars

Working on an EOD system, I'd like to have the ability to test the
theory of moving your stop to BE once the stock has moved x% from the
entry point.

My reasoning for doing so is valid - being mindful of all of the great
traders that reason: "cut your losses, and let your profits run", or
"never let a profit turn into a loss"

Ideally I'd like to be able to lift the stop loss to BE after the
stock increases 2%. This will create a greater number of overall
trades, but I am hoping that the backtest results will show that this
method will provide better overall profit, and more importantly, less
drawdowns.

Putting this into practice in AFL is currently beyond my capabilities,
and I am after some help. I have read the excellent document on the
custom backtest interface by GP, and assume I need to go down this
path in order to determine those stocks that would have been greater
losers without stopping at BE, and also those winners, who will be
stopped out early on account of having an MAE before increasing further..

Has anyone got something like this? Or has anyone been working on
something similar, that they could provide to jumpstart my progress? I
am happy to share my results once I get something workable..

Cheers,

Cipher