[amibroker] Re: AddTo Composite

Ara,

FWIW, I get the same error message when using ATC in CBT (i.e.
atcFlagEnableInBacktest). Mailed bugs/support.

For now, the only way to prevent this is to manually pre-create EACH
ATC (e.g. AddToComposite(1,"~NameATC","X")) via scan. Clearly this is
far from ideal, and hopefully a structural solution is at hand.

PS