Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Users' Knowledge Base

Hi Herman,
You can merge http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/AB_Trading_Framework/
into UKB if you think it will fit in anywhere.
Sorry I havn't been following UKB discussions, Can you explain the
relation of
http://www.amibroke <http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/>r.org/userkb/
<http://www.amibroker.org/userkb/> and
http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/UKB/
& how do you find UKBfrom the main AmiBroker site?

ATB
Michael.