[amibroker] [amibroker-ts] Re: Is anyone using Amibroker to trade Forex using Automatic Trade execution?

Dear Tomasz and Padhu,
Thanks for raising the topic of auto execution.I would also be
interested in seeing this feature in Amibroker.Tomasz,kindly develope
this feature.
regards
Bobby

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Padhu" <ccie8340@xxx> wrote:

> Touching base on this topic again...
>
> From talking to the folks at FXCM today, looks like the entire
world is going towards strategy runner.The way it works is as follows:

> MetaStockcode ---Strategy Runner SAS-----Startegy Runner Client----
Strategy Runner Server
> Tradestationcode
>
> The gentleman from FXCM was going to check with Strategy Runner to
see if Amibroker would work with it or not. I have already submitted
> a feature request on the AB website. This would be a great plus for
Amibroker since FX market is really increasing marketshare year after
year. The big question how many of the Amibroker users
> are interested in Autoexecution using startegy runner. Infact once
this piece works, this may even work with all the futures and
commodities that strategy runner plugs in today. So there is  a huge
opportunity.

> I have already let Tomasz and Marcin know that I am willing to help
in whatever way possible within my capabilities. If there are other
Amibroker users who are interested in this, I would encourage you to
either submit a feature request so that Tomasz can estimate if there
is a great demand for this or not.

> btw, I am yet to come across any other vendor who provides quality
email support like Amibroker. Hats off to Tomasz and Marcin here. I
don't even know if there are other softwares out therethat support
multitimeframe functions which is a critical component for FX mkt.

> Appreciate AB users echoing their interest via Ab site or via this
mailing list about Auto execution via Strategy Runner.

> Thanks.
>
> Cheers,Padhu

Forex using
>   > Automatic Trade execution?
>   >
>   >
>   >> Hi Padhu,
>   >>
>   >> i haven't yet got there but i'm in the process, through
Interactive
>   >> Brokers.
>   >>
>   >> You should be able to trade on IB's IdealPro platform. Minimum
trade
>   >> amount is 20,000.
>   >>
>   >> From what I can see up to now (been a week in development)
Amibroker