[amibroker] Re: volume based MP

Possibly previous work might be interesting to you? Hal

To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "nkis22" <nkishor@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 18:25:21 -0000
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Check  this Indicator for me

I got the dll and now have
scGauss2ord BUT still no difference
Problem is somewhere else.
nand

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
<nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> the plugin is indivcators.dll
>
> stef
>

> > So, I assume the plugin has been revised, and
> > now I can't finf it. Where is it please? It is
> > not in the thirdparty area.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"
> > <nenapacwanfr@xxxx> wrote:
> > > write
> > >
> > > K=scGauss2ord(k-kd,5);
> > >
> > > stef

t 05:03 PM 07/06/2007, you wrote:

When price action is tilted, the volume will reflect that.

When you get 0% on other side, there is a problem with program structure.

Computations are within price range that contains volume, so 15% of volume
can never be zero. If volume is tilted to higher prices, then it will take
mire price ranges to accumulate the 15% on the low price side than on the
high price side.

Alternately, Tomasz is planning on providing volume based MP on version
5.0. I assume it is still in the plans.