[amibroker] Re: volume based MP

Ara, I'm afraid it's not right approach. we use volume based MP to
find trading range and the price action bias. there are times when the
weight is tilted to lower or upper side of the price action and cause
other side to be 0%. I remember it's called a buyer/seller market.
Is there anyone actually wrote mp indicator?