[amibroker] Plot text labels above and below price bars - need help to get started

Hi,

I am new to Amibroker and trying to figure out how to generate text labels on a chart that are plotted directly above or below each price bar that is identified.

Here is what I want to do:

In an Up Trend (defined by the stochastic signal line crossing above 20 and some other indicators):

Identify the lowest low bar between the last 50 and 100 periods.

From the lowest low bar identified, begin to label each high peak with a number starting at 1 through 5. When a high peak is labelled with a 5 and there is a higher peak bar still to come, the count gets reset so the next highest peak bar would start at 1.

In a Down Trend (defined by the stochastic signal line crossing below 80 and some other indicators), the reverse happens:

Identify the highest high bar between the last 50 and 100 periods.

From the highest high bar identified, begin to label each lower trough with a letter starting at A through E. When a trough is labelled with an E and there is a lower trough bar still to come, the count gets reset so the next lowest low bar would start at A.

Here is a link to an example chart of what I am trying to achieve.

http://www.teklink.co.uk/CHARTS/Chart_1.JPG

I am not the best programmer in the world, so any help with this would be much appreciated. I don't expect someone to code the solution for me, just a point in the right direction.

Many Thanks,

Pete.