[amibroker] Re: Tomasz, can this be done? please!

Don, thank yo for the code, that is exactly what I was looking for...
I don't use QP or VV at the moment, just data from Yahoo and Graham's
Intrinsic Value formula ...
Do you use Vector Vest in any way? like RT for industries and then
check the coresponding stocks...or just AB? I was looking at AB as
one stop package, to don't have to use QP or VV....but I still have
questions regarding their Industries and Sectors, seems that they
aren't any symbols for them.....any idea in this regard? I think even
Yahoo does not have any industry symbols or sectors....

Maybe you can give me your inputs here....
Thanks again, Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Don Lindberg" <dlindber@xxx> wrote:

> Ray,
>
> I think I understand what you want, and the code below will do it.
The key
> section is the title, as that area is what put your info on screen.
I use
> Quotes Plus for my data feed, so some of this code will show
[Empty] on your
> machine, but now that you see HOW its done, you can adapt for your
> preferences.
>

> Don Lindberg
>

> ---------------------------------Code Starts Here
> ------------------------------------
>

> Filter=Close>0;
>
> Buy=1;
>
> QRS = GetExtraData("QRS");
>
> QInst=GetExtraData("InstHolds");
>
> EPS=GetFnData("EPS");
>
> BV=GetExtraData("BookValuePerShare");
>
> QEPSR = GetExtraData("EPSRank");
>
> IY=Param("Intrest Yield on 10 yr AAA Corporate
Bond",5.77,1.00,20.00,0.1);
> // Interest Yield percent on 10 yr AAA Corporate Bond
>
> QEPS=GetExtraData("EPS");
>
> Sales=GetExtraData("Sales");
>
> PM=GetFnData("ProfitMargin");
>
> ROE=GetFnData("ReturnonEquity");
>
> QRG=GetFnData("QtrlyRevenueGrowth");
>
> QEG=GetFnData("QtrlyEarningsGrowth");
>
> OYT = GetFnData("OneYearTargetPrice");
>

> PEratio=Close/EPS;
>
> EY=(100*(1/PEratio));
>
> Value=(100*(EPS/IY));
>

> AddColumn(Close,"Close",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(IY,"Interest Yield AAA Corporate Bond",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(EPS,"EPS",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(BV,"Book Value ps",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(Sales,"Sales",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(PEratio,"P/E Ratio",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(EY,"Earnings Yield %",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(Value,"Quick Value Estimate",1.2);
>
> AddColumn(PM,"Profit Margin",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(ROE,"Return on Equity",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(QRG,"Quarterly Revenue Growth",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(QEG,"Quarterly Earnings Growth",1.4);
>
> AddColumn(OYT,"One Year Target Price",1.4);
>

> //Plot(Value,"Quick Value
Estimate",colorViolet,styleLine|styleThick);

> //Plot(PEratio,"P/E Ratio",colorGreen,styleLine|styleThick);
>
> //Plot(EY,"Earnings Yield %",colorRed,styleLine|styleThick);
>
> //Plot(EPS,"EPS",colorViolet,styleLine|styleThick|styleOwnScale);
>
> //Plot(Sales,"Sales",colorBlue,styleLine|styleThick|styleOwnScale);
>
> //Plot(IY,"Interest Yield AAA Corporate
> Bond",colorBlack,styleLine|styleThick);//|styleOwnScale);
>

> Title = "Quick Value Information by D Lindberg "
>
>  + Date()+" - "+Name() + " - Open = "+Open+" High = "+High+" Low
= "+Low+"
> Close = "+Close
>
> + " - Vector Vest Quick Value Estimate = "+ Value + " - Book Value
Per Share
> = $" + BV + " - PE Ratio = "+PEratio+" - Earnings Yield  = "+EY
>
> +"% - QP3 Relative Strength Ranking = "+ QRS
>
> +" - QP3 EPS Ranking = " + QEPSR + " - Institutional Holding
= "+QInst+" %"
> + " - EPS= $"+EPS + " - Sales = $"+Sales
>
>  + "- Profit Margin = "+ PM + "% - Return on Equity = "+ROE +"% -
Quarterly
> Revenue Growth = "+QRG+"% - Quarterly Earnings Growth = "+QEG
>
> +"% - One Year Target Price= $"+OYT+" -  AAA Cotporate Bond Rate
= "+ IY

> ;
>
> SetChartOptions( 0,chartWrapTitle);

>   _____