From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com [mailto:amibroker@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of d clarke
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:07 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com
Subject: [amibroker] Hello Tomasz

Hello Tomasz,

There are somethings I would like to know and maybe you can help me.  I want to use the

real time version of this software.  When I download the software, does the thirty day trial

allow me to use all of the realtime version functions?  Also my data provider will be Esignal.

If the thirty day trial does not include the realtime version, what do I need to purchase on

line?

thanks

Derek