[amibroker] Preferred bar size

Sometimes a 1,000 or 5,000 Volume Bar is too big and profit is lost.
At the same time a 10 or 50 Tick Bar may be too small and you get
caught in the noise.  Does anyone know of a way to have Amibroker post,
or report, at what volume or ticks an average bar size of a certain
height is occuring.

Ideally, I am looking for a number to show up on my screen, or be
automatically plugged into my charts, that says "Trading ER - for $.50
bars (5 ticks) you need to be using a 750 Volume or a 230 Tick chart."
This would dynamically change throughout the day.

It would obviously have to reference the number of bars to use for the
average, and our preferred bar size.  If anybody has any suggestions, I
would love to hear them.

Thanks.
Dan