[amibroker] Re: Need help with formula, please...

Ton, I am way beyond entry level in AB and in general in programming,
so if you are so kind, please help and display the formula you refer
to, cause I don't quite follow.....sorry about that...
thank you, Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"
<ton.sieverding@xxx> wrote:

> Hurst. Centered moving averages ...
>
> Regards, Ton.

Exponential,Tripple
>   > Exponential,Wilders,Weighted");
>   > Periods = Param("Periods", 30, 2, 100 );
>   > Displacement = Param("Displacement", 15, -50, 50 );
>   > m = 0;
>   >
>   > if( Type == "Simple" ) m = MA( P,
>   > Periods );
>   > if( Type == "Exponential" ) m = EMA( P, Periods );
>   > if( Type == "Double Exponential" ) m = DEMA( P, Periods );
>   > if( Type == "Tripple Exponential" ) m = TEMA( P, Periods );
>   > if( Type == "Wilders" ) m = Wilders( P,
>   > Periods );
>   > if( Type == "Weighted" ) m = WMA( P,
>   > Periods );
>   >
>   > Plot( m, _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor("Color", ColorCycle),
ParamStyle
>   > ("Style"), 0, 0, Displacement );
>   > bi = BarIndex();
>   > s5 = IIf(bi-bi[0] >= BarCount-14, MA(Close, 14), Null);
>   > Plot( s5,_DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor("Color", ColorCycle),
ParamStyle
>   > ("Style") );
>   > _SECTION_END();
>   >
>   > I'd like to be able to scan for the crossovers of the DMA with
an EMA
>   > (9) for example, and thst will happend only during the last 14
days, so
>   > it will be actually a crossover of the s5 with the EMA(9) I
guess.
>   > Do you any idea on this?
>   >
>   > thanks a lot, Ray
>   >
>   > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gp_sydney" <gp.investment@>
wrote:
>   > >
>   > > > Actually, I just noticed there's a new function called
BarIndex()