[amibroker] Re: Need help with formula, please...

GP, thank you for the help, I want to make a continuation of the
Displaced MA(28,-14) and with your help it will do this for the last 14
days but it seems that it is verticaly displaced. Is any way we can
make this to plot in the continuation of the DMA(28,-14). I'll put here
the entire code I have at the moment, and if you used stockfetcher.com
you can see the DMA(28,-14) there:

_SECTION_BEGIN("DispMA");
P = ParamField("Field");
Type = ParamList("Type", "Simple,Exponential,Double Exponential,Tripple
Exponential,Wilders,Weighted");
Periods = Param("Periods", 30, 2, 100 );
Displacement = Param("Displacement", 15, -50, 50 );
m = 0;

if( Type == "Simple" ) 					m = MA( P,
Periods );
if( Type == "Exponential" ) 			m = EMA( P, Periods );
if( Type == "Double Exponential" ) 	m = DEMA( P, Periods );
if( Type == "Tripple Exponential" ) 	m = TEMA( P, Periods );
if( Type == "Wilders" ) 				m = Wilders( P,
Periods );
if( Type == "Weighted" ) 				m = WMA( P,
Periods );

Plot( m, _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor("Color", ColorCycle), ParamStyle
("Style"), 0, 0, Displacement );
bi = BarIndex();
s5 = IIf(bi-bi[0] >= BarCount-14, MA(Close, 14), Null);
Plot( s5,_DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor("Color", ColorCycle), ParamStyle
("Style") );
_SECTION_END();

I'd like to be able to scan for the crossovers of the DMA with an EMA
(9) for example, and thst will happend only during the last 14 days, so
it will be actually a crossover of the s5 with the EMA(9) I guess.
Do you any idea on this?

thanks a lot, Ray