Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:38 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Problems with GetExtraData from Quotes Plus

I use the GetExtraData fuction to pull almost all of the Quotes Plus
Extra Data fields into various Explorations and Indicators. Sample
code fllows:

AddColumn(GetExtraData("QRS"),"QRS Rank",6.2 ,IIf( GetExtraData
("QRS") >=80, colorGreen, colorOrange ));
AddColumn(GetExtraData("EPSRank"),"EPS Rank",6.2 ,IIf( GetExtraData
("EPSRank") >=80, colorGreen, colorOrange ));
AddColumn(GetExtraData("EPS"),"EPS",1.2);
AddColumn(GetExtraData("Yr1EPSGrowth"),"Yr 1 EPS
Growth",1.2,colorBlack,colorWhite,100);
AddColumn(GetExtraData("Yr5EPSGrowth")," Yr 5 EPS
Growth",1.2,colorBlack,colorWhite,100);

Before Friday June 15, 2007 this code worked fine and I got all of
the Extra Data I called. Since Friday this data has all disappeared.
I have done a re-install of Quotes Plus Database, and the problem is
the same. The data field all appear in Quotes Plus Stock Picker Pro,
but do not come over to AmiBroker. Has something changed in the
Quotes Plus data Plug-In? I am using AmiBroker Pro Beta version 4.96,
and Quotes Plus 3.1.

Since much of my analysis relies on this Extra Data I am in a real
bad place right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

And yes I have also sent a copy of this problem to Quotes Plus.

Thanks,

Don Lindberg