[amibroker] PLOTTING OUTPUT

Dear GP,

Here is the whole formula that I was previously using:

LastClose = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", in5Minute, 0)  ; // initialize LastClose
Last5Min = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", in5Minute, -1)  ; // initialize Last5Min
Diff5Min = LastClose-Last5Min ; // initialize Diff5Min
Plot (LastClose, "LastClose", colorBlack, styleThick, Null, Null, 0 );
formula1 = (LastClose)+(Diff5Min) ; // initialize Next5Min
Plot ( formula1 , " formula" , colorRed, styleLine , Null, Null , 0 ) ;

Here is the whole formula that I am now using after incorporating your advise..

LastClose = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", in5Minute, 0)  ; // initialize LastClose
Last5Min = TimeFrameGetPrice( "C", in5Minute, -1)  ; // initialize Last5Min
Diff5Min = LastClose-Last5Min ; // initialize Diff5Min
Plot (LastClose, "LastClose", colorBlack, styleThick, Null, Null, 0 );
formula1 = (LastClose)+(Diff5Min) ; // initialize Next5Min
formula1 = IIf(Cum(0)==BarCount, formula1, Null);
Plot ( formula1, " formula1" , colorRed , styleThick );

When I use the old formula, I get thick black &  red color graphs. When i use the new formula, I get the desired thick black graph but I do not get the single red color dot near the most recent bar of the black graph.

By right clicking on the new graph, then selecting Wrap Tilte in Parameters, then selecting Wrap Title, I got the reason for not getting the dot. It is that because the value of formula1 = [EMPTY]. But value of formula1 is a positive figure in old graph.

Can you please enlighten me where is the mistake, and how to correct it?

Thanks,

gakkhar