[amibroker] Any way to reconfigure the way AB saves templates?

It's not just frustrating, it's absolutely stupid to be making changes
to chart or indicator AFLs only to discover that after saving the
template, AB keeps bringing up the old version.

Is there any way to stop AB from always pointing to the drag-drop
directory and point to the directory I have designated for my custom
AFLs. If it's a safty issue, then at lest give us the option.

What would really be nice is if we could write a script that AB would
read designating the exact AFLs to load and in what order. Personally,
I think the whole approach AB has for managing preferences, templates
and layouts is very awkward to say the least.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.