[amibroker] Re: backtest: growing position size and maximum position size

As far as I'm aware, you can't use the Equity() function for position
size control or any other buy/sell rules, since it needs to evaluate
all those rules first to come up with the equity.

And I don't believe you can set two different types of position size
rule at the same time.

I would say you need to use the mid-level custom backtester interface
to be able to make your buy/sell conditions (including position size)
dependant on the current portfolio equity.

GP