[amibroker] Re: Buysignal + wait

A couple of issues here.

Firstly, is Triggerpoint supposed to be the value at the Longsetup bar
or the current bar? If the latter, then you'll never get a trigger
because H can never be greater than HHV(H,3)+0.01. If the former, then
you need to latch in the value of HHV(H,3)+0.01 at the Longsetup bar
until you get the trigger.

Secondly, is there any condition to cancel your Longsetup before
getting the trigger condition? For example, if the stock completely
tanks immediately after the Longsetup condition, do you still want to
buy when the trigger condition is subsequently met (ignoring the first
issue above), even if it's at a much lower price and/or much later?

GP